Leicester v City post match

Said it after palace game if we dont get a fern replacement its game over i stand by that.
Some one to come in and do possibly the hardest job in the team, maybe from a different country, in January and to play Peps way virtually from the off. I know what you mean but that will take some doing and I can't think of anyone.. Last summer was the time.

The feeling City have given me over this Christmas period I would imagine to be similar to that of being cheated on by your supermodel girlfriend you’ve been dating for 18 blissful months who got horrendously drunk at her office Christmas party and cheated on you.

At this rate top 4 is in danger, we all said it get a DM to cover Fern, he's flogged Fern to death this season, and play Foden more, some think he's not ready but he is.

The feeling City have given me over this Christmas period I would imagine to be similar to that of being cheated on by your supermodel girlfriend you’ve been dating for 18 blissful months who got horrendously drunk at her office Christmas party and cheated on you.
Excited at all the makeup sex & anything goes fantasies that she now owes me in order for me to consider taking her back? ;-)

At this rate top 4 is in danger, we all said it get a DM to cover Fern, he's flogged Fern to death this season, and play Foden more, some think he's not ready but he is.

Agree, Foden is more than ready and has more energy than what we are using

Let's hope the current crisis, yes crisis, forces a decision to play foden more. To date, everything has been so carefully managed and its been almost too easy. Hobsons choice could be the answer......

Let's hope the current crisis, yes crisis, forces a decision to play foden more. To date, everything has been so carefully managed and its been almost too easy. Hobsons choice could be the answer......

Nah, we’re saving him for the 2 big b2b cup games mate. Wembley’s in sight!

Some one to come in and do possibly the hardest job in the team, maybe from a different country, in January and to play Peps way virtually from the off. I know what you mean but that will take some doing and I can't think of anyone.. Last summer was the time.
Maybe lemina at Southampton, he impressed when he played us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.