Leicester v City post match

Only one answer. Ladies and gentleman, I give you Adebayo Akinfenwa. Just check out the pedigree. And, I hear, he once turned to Ibra for advice on how to improve his game. Surely worth a punt?

Funny%20Football%20Sport%20animated%20gif%20Pictures%20Free%20Download.gif
Didn’t realise Gerry Creaney was still playing

I don't think the aimless balls into the box are anything to do with Pep. It's happening at the back as well - so many attempted sliced clearances. My guess is that, David and Kevin apart, there's a collective lack of confidence - hence we're going for the lazy option instead of the usual slick, sharp, fast, stabbing passes to feet. Pep will be more frustrated than we are.
Much much better yesterday with David back. Every player looked braver wanting the ball. Same again Thursday.......

Much much better yesterday with David back. Every player looked braver wanting the ball. Same again Thursday.......
David forces us to play better - all those passes on the half turn for Raheem to run onto at pace - demanding he runs hard. David is a genius. And then Fernandinho putting out fires all over the place and surging with the ball - quite majestic.

Good post & agree.

Sane has been getting some stick but it’s no coincidence in our recent poor results that our build up play from our midfield has been far too slow & pedestrian so when Sane does receive the ball the defense has regrouped & he faces 2-3 players to take on and then inevitably check back on.

Ball needs to get to him much sooner & overall we need our passing to be much slicker & faster with a snap to it which has been missing the past few games. Gundog has been guilty of this especially yesterday when he played the safer ball sideways or back instead of passing forward trying to split the Leicester defense-mind you most of our midfield had a shocker & was disappointed with Sterling’s performance.
Like I've said in response to some other comments, when David doesn't play we play the ball accurately enough to Raheem and Leroy's feet when they're static and surrounded. When David plays he finds those two on the half turn and makes 'em run hard for the line - precision passes yards in front (not usually straight at 'em) to run onto through small gaps - as well as the way he plays the ball to Sergio in the box. We look so much more dangerous when he plays. Of course we have Fernandinho putting out fires and surging away from danger and the dynamic, majestic Kevin with his longer range passes to Leroy and Raheem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.