Pep - no signings coming in in January

Will be incredibly poor management by the board if we don’t get in even a LB? Mendy will always be a worry and delph and zinchenko aren’t good enough there.

How many professional games do you play each season and what kind of rest management do you implement? maybe Pep is missing a trick eh
Oh hello mate been a long time. Do you ever have an original thought or just trawl the boards waiting to post a sarcastic response to other people who are trying to discuss something? Anyway, can you deny me know it all that players like Messi and Ronaldo never miss games due to tiredness?

Oh hello mate been a long time. Do you ever have an original thought or just trawl the boards waiting to post a sarcastic response to other people who are trying to discuss something? Anyway, can you deny me know it all that players like Messi and Ronaldo never miss games due to tiredness?

Not too long though eh :)
you said tiredness is a shit excuse to which I pulled you up on. So, as I take it you are not a professional athlete, how on earth would you know, especially when players say the opposite - are they lying?

I do post my thoughts, but when I see something that piques my interest, I like to explore a little further - that is not against the CoC is it?

Not too long though eh :)
you said tiredness is a shit excuse to which I pulled you up on. So, as I take it you are not a professional athlete, how on earth would you know, especially when players say the opposite - are they lying?
Tiredness is shit. Do Liverpool and Spurs look tired? I also said if you read the second post I wasn’t claiming the players had said it, some folk on here were suggesting it. Of course I’m not a professional athlete you smug git, but neither are you, what of it to discussing football on a forum?

I do post my thoughts, but when I see something that piques my interest, I like to explore a little further - that is not against the CoC is it?
I’d love to see if you appear in real life as I imagine you? A cross between Roy Cropper and Norris Cole with a dash of Schofield to add the smug. You never post anything but a sarcastic response to people pal in a patronising manner.

I’d love to see if you appear in real life as I imagine you? A cross between Roy Cropper and Norris Cole with a dash of Schofield to add the smug. You never post anything but a sarcastic response to people pal in a patronising manner.

This is an internet open forum - If you are going to post something you expect people to either agree with you or maybe challenge your thoughts? If you are too sensitive to accept the latter, then that is your issue. As for my character, laid back and smiling as life is too damn short

Tiredness is shit. Do Liverpool and Spurs look tired? I also said if you read the second post I wasn’t claiming the players had said it, some folk on here were suggesting it. Of course I’m not a professional athlete you smug git, but neither are you, what of it to discussing football on a forum?

When things go against you like referees constantly being inconsistent with how they referee our players to others and any shot by opponents go in its the mental fatigue thats the problem. Everthing going liverpolls way if course they aint tired

This is an internet open forum - If you are going to post something you expect people to either agree with you or maybe challenge your thoughts? If you are too sensitive to accept the latter, then that is your issue. As for my character, laid back and smiling as life is too damn short
I expect people to read posts properly, as you didn’t, before posting sarcastic crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.