Cesc fabregas

Chelsea would never sell to us. However imagine him and Silva together in the middle, Sterling and De Brunye running off them with Aguero up front. Sexy.

I was disappointed we didn't get him when he left Barcelona, but he's been poor this season. Not sure if it's temporary, or if it's the start of a permanent decline as he's been playing top flight football for 12 years now. As we've seen with Rooney, it can take its toll (although Rooney's physique and lifestyle have probably accelerated this).

Fabregas' home grown status is a plus, but I'd prefer to see us go after younger, longer term solutions in the summer.

I was disappointed we didn't get him when he left Barcelona, but he's been poor this season. Not sure if it's temporary, or if it's the start of a permanent decline as he's been playing top flight football for 12 years now. As we've seen with Rooney, it can take its toll (although Rooney's physique and lifestyle have probably accelerated this).

Fabregas' home grown status is a plus, but I'd prefer to see us go after younger, longer term solutions in the summer.

Yeah pretty much how I feel. Was really disappointed we didn't get him when he left Barca, but the way he's played the last 12 months he looks bizarrely like he's finished at the highest level which is a weird thing to say about someone who's still relatively young. I suspect we would probably be looking at someone younger at this point. Not sure Cesc had the best relationship with Pep either.

Yeah pretty much how I feel. Was really disappointed we didn't get him when he left Barca, but the way he's played the last 12 months he looks bizarrely like he's finished at the highest level which is a weird thing to say about someone who's still relatively young. I suspect we would probably be looking at someone younger at this point. Not sure Cesc had the best relationship with Pep either.
Barcelona have sold him, maybe Chelsea want rid maybe there's a message there? Good player but he's not what we need in my opinion.

I see a certain Twitter account is quoting Ian McGarry (@garbos) as saying we've inquired with Chelsea about signing Fabregas on loan. Could he do a job as a DM; it's not really his strength, is it? And we've got enough AMs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.