Kodi/SPMC

Tried that in the week its pretty good but been using the new Morph apk which with Trakt is excellent and my iptv more. Seems kodi is a bit slower than the apps you can get! I backed up my kodi build and then deleted kodi, going to see if I miss it or if You really need kodi with so many apk out...
Real debrid is practically a must now especially for scraping addons, some good one click stuff still around magic dragon, monster munch which work well without

Real debrid is practically a must now especially for scraping addons, some good one click stuff still around magic dragon, monster munch which work well without

Yeah I have Furk not as good as real debrid but fine just fine kodi slow compared to Morph apk things change though so might go back to kodi

Just a quick one for any real debrid users, you may have noticed resolve url has been updated a couple of times over the last week or so, jsergio has added the ability to pull from torrents, pirate bay, magnet etc via real debrid, you can turn this option on or off manage dependacies, resolve url, configure, then click OK This option won't work as yet in any exodus fork as code needs to added individually by the devs , any addon using universal scrapers is fine for instance deciet, maverick, deathstar, startec etc .Everything works as before this is just an added feature.

Can anyone recommend a simple easy to install and use build?
Last 2 builds I've put on have great looking pics and easy to navigate thru them, but there's nowt there when I load films. Have had the odd football stream work bit it's usually half time by the time I find it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.