Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling he played the full 90 because he's not starting against Liverpool.

I have and will defend Raheem in the future but.....

Since that nasty man called him a naughty name at Chelsea he has quite honestly been shite. Lots of running about often with the ball but achieving fuck all. His job is to either score or give the fucking thing to someone who will. At the moment he is doing neither and his finishing needs to improve sharpish. Which ever way you look at it his finishing is still at best piss poor. Lets face it his goal today hit three other players before the bugger crossed the line.

I hope he doesnt start against Liverpool because right now he is completely ineffective, as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition.

Since that nasty man called him a naughty name at Chelsea he has quite honestly been shite. Lots of running about often with the ball but achieving fuck all. His job is to either score or give the fucking thing to someone who will. At the moment he is doing neither and his finishing needs to improve sharpish. Which ever way you look at it his finishing is still at best piss poor. Lets face it his goal today hit three other players before the bugger crossed the line.

I hope he doesnt start against Liverpool because right now he is completely ineffective, as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking competition.
He should’ve had two assists in the first half if Silva and Aguero could’ve finished. You’d have seen that if you did watch the game.

How far south are you , Essex.

I thought he has been really poor since the Chelsea game but I thought he was much improved today.

Still not playing his best and he never turns up against the Dippers , not sure if he should start on Thursday but if he does it would be nice for him to put on a performance and give Robertson the runaround for a change.

Played better today but i'd still like more conviction,as i feel he can offer more.Some of his play is a little too safe.

Best he’s played on the left in a long time. Really pleased that he was willing to take the space to the end line and dribble on his left. Crossed and took his chance with his left too. If he develops that left peg to be a real threat he would become such an incredible player. Right now he can only be barely contained because ultimately he needs the ball in his right foot and when he plays in the left he always comes inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.