Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor today, he didn’t play with any desire today and hasn’t done for a little while. Hope it’s just a blip

He has played so well for the last 18 months he is bound to have a bit of a dip and mahrez aint putting any pressure on him yet with his performance

He has been lately a shadow of his regular self. Too many miles on the clock and has been rarely rested this season.

Yeah that's why he scored more late winners for us last season than anyone else.

For God's sake he's knackered and out of form. Don't need to start making accusations that are completely unfounded

Some load of crap that mate. He was shite yeah, but he was our far most dangerous player in the last 15 and didn’t hide. The same against Chelsea a couple of weeks ago.

I completely disagree.While i recognise his contributions and talent,he also has a tendency to let others do the dirty work and shirks responsibility at times when we need players to step up,as was evident yesterday with his half arsed performance.
The Leicester players had it very easy when he was involved,which isn't acceptable.It's a side of his game that frustrates me enormously,and one he needs to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.