Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’d go along with last couple of posts. Looked like he was just getting in his stride when he was subbed. Should never have been brought off.
For me, I just don't see what Mahrez brought to the game. Surely a wasted substitution ?

Would he have changed the fate of the gane, had he played till the final whistle ? I don’t know and I doubt it to be honest, Sane was much more threatening and yet did not manage to turn things around.

Shite today,and shite last week.He needs to start showing a pair as,when the chips are down,he's too content to sit back and let others take responsibility.

Can't trap a bag of cement at the moment, tripe today. At least he attacks folk but that's it right now, passenger lately.

Shite today,and shite last week.He needs to start showing a pair as,when the chips are down,he's too content to sit back and let others take responsibility.
Yeah that's why he scored more late winners for us last season than anyone else.

For God's sake he's knackered and out of form. Don't need to start making accusations that are completely unfounded

Some load of crap that mate. He was shite yeah, but he was our far most dangerous player in the last 15 and didn’t hide. The same against Chelsea a couple of weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.