Isco

My question is, where exactly do people see him fitting into our team.

We already have Bernardo and Foden as succesors and backups to David Silva.

Pep loves Ilkay so I don't see him bringing in Isco and getting rid of Ilkay. Even if he did, that puts him behind Debruyne in the pecking order.

Playing on the left wing? He is a bit slow to be a natural winger and he'll have Sane infront of him there.

False 9? He has a good eye for goal but surely that's as much a bit part role as he currently has at real Madrid considering we have Aguero and Gabby.

Just don't see how he fits into our setup but also gets the extra game time he obviously craves.

My question is, where exactly do people see him fitting into our team.

We already have Bernardo and Foden as succesors and backups to David Silva.

Pep loves Ilkay so I don't see him bringing in Isco and getting rid of Ilkay. Even if he did, that puts him behind Debruyne in the pecking order.

Playing on the left wing? He is a bit slow to be a natural winger and he'll have Sane infront of him there.

False 9? He has a good eye for goal but surely that's as much a bit part role as he currently has at real Madrid considering we have Aguero and Gabby.

Just don't see how he fits into our setup but also gets the extra game time he obviously craves.
He doesn't

No doubt the thread will be bumped again in a few months
giphy.gif

The latest I hear is that he is stopping at Madrid. Thank Christ for that. What has the guy got that a resurgent David Silva hasn't? A youthful Bernardo, and an even more youthful Foden?

This prick will still be in Madrid in his 60s. A complete bullshitter who’s used and abused our great club too often. Fuck him. Had numerous chances to join us but always chose Madrid. We don’t need him and he doesn’t want us. It’s as clear as mud he’s NEVER playing for us but I guarantee we’ll be linked with the tosser the next time he gets dropped or has a contract to renew.

This prick will still be in Madrid in his 60s. A complete bullshitter who’s used and abused our great club too often. Fuck him. Had numerous chances to join us but always chose Madrid. We don’t need him and he doesn’t want us. It’s as clear as mud he’s NEVER playing for us but I guarantee we’ll be linked with the tosser the next time he gets dropped or has a contract to renew.
Exactly this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.