Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on the win. It was a great game between two very very strong teams. I always thought it was going to take a colossal effort to beat Liverpool as they are very strong this season, and you delivered. Will be interesting to see where they drop points.... I think they are so difficult to beat.

The two Silvas seem to have fallen off their usual level recently but Bernardo was great tonight. Kun’s goal was absolutely brilliant. Fernandinho really is the heartbeat of this team and I worry that in his absence Pep doesn’t seem to have an alternative that gives the same defensive solidity and quality of ball distribution. Hopefully he stays fit for the rest of the season.

Congratulations to Liverpool too for playing a good game. Ive never been a fan of theirs but I have to admit that they look the real deal this season.

We controlled the first half and got lucky with their one chance, about time too. Aguero scored a goal that only he is capable of the man is a genius. Started to give the Scouser's too much possession in the second half resulting in them scoring a preventable equaliser. But then the stuff of Champion as we hit back with a classic Sane goal set up by Sterling who had a great game just a pity he didn't score towards the end as that would have been the icing on the cake. Alty Taylor suddenly realised a draw would be the best result for his "other team" and ignored a blatant foul on Fernandinho which nearly result in a Scouse goal no wonder Pep went ape shit, then he books Ederson for time wasting when other referees let all our opposition keepers get away with it for the full 90 minutes. We actually defended well in the closing minutes which was most pleasing.

Toss up for man of the match between B. Silva and Fernandinho, but as he was playing the role of two Silva's with Dave having an off night I give the MoM award to Bernardo.

Sorry had to edit the post, bricking the opposition coach prior to a match is not sporting so FUCK OFF YOU SCOUSE TWATS!

Some dippers in 101 started to celebrate when dippers scored. Just a couple I think. The stewards had them out pretty quick but they were given a few decent smacks to help them on their way.

What an atmosphere and what a game. Don’t think I’ve seen the team work harder. Bernie and Fern were just unbelievable. Kun worked so hard. Raheem best game against the dippers too. We can definately still retain the title if we continue like that.

Back home now - will watch highlights at 12. How did the Liverpool Sky media mafia respond to this punch in the guts defeat ?

working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends
You have more chances to become a stand up comedian than winning fuck all . Your bone lacks calcium.

reading between the lines, (dangerous but wtf) it was sheer relief at beating the media's pet team, it just added to the occasion, for me and the majority of posters. The thought of the media going full throttle dipper-fest was truly horrifying. Seems like years ago that we had a game with so much riding on it, on a win being so vital.
Didn't really enjoy it tbh,, until the final whistle. Must be getting soft... Fantastic result, we beat a team at the top of their game, on a long unbeaten run with the best gd, and they gave us problems. The fact we got three points is important, oc, but the lift for fans and players is exactly what we needed for the games to come. Champion stuff .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.