Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am absolutely knackered, can't imagine how the players feel. So many stand out performances, feel bad for doing so but:

Kompany - One of his best performances which is unbelievable given what he's gone through. Won everything.

Fernandinho - Thank fuck he is back, our most important player.

Bernardo - My god, how far did he run and with how much intensity? He was fucking immense.

Sane - Superb work rate and a superb goal.

Sterling - Superb work rate and drove us forward.

Aguero - The best I've seen him hold the ball and link up the play on a long long time. Great finish.

The rest were all very good.

What a performance. Fernandinho or Bernardo MOTM, probably Bernardo.

The fans were class.

Last edited:
i know people may not agree but Taylor reffed how i’d like football to be reffed. players falling over were told to get up, hard challenges allowed and challenges like vinny’s which would have been yellow 15 years ago were yellow now.

i’m starting to think he might actually be an alty fan

Had stuff to do so taped it. Avoided all things that could tell me the score. Switched on the telly on returning home and I had not taped it. Must have pressed the reminder.

I started swearing quite loudly.

Utter twat.

Oh and well done.

Isn’t even on highlights on bbc. ****s

Thank fuck for that. Fuck off scousers we should have had 4 or 5. All played well, Fern man of match for me. 4 points taken off them this season, could of been 6 if Mahrez had remembered he was playing football and not rugby. Sky obviously gone a bit quiet now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.