Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread banned on the ref thread because that fucking dick head squirty fucking flower went for me after saying Kompany was lucky, and saying it would be different if it was their defender against one of us.
Then get called a grass after reporting the fucker. The fucker targets me like he’s deranged. He thinks of you go, you have more of an opinion.
I’ll get banned after this. I’ve emailed Ric about the fucking prick.

Layers.

Probably becuase he never fucking touched him!

Fucking victims got their arses handed to them.

Simple as!
This. Have seen it a few times now. Salah jumped out of the way to avoid contact, then, when he landed he realised there was a chance of a decision and started rolling around faking injury. I’m sorry to say this about such a great player but he’s a fucking cheat.

However on a more positive note we have just beaten the best team we have played this year and stopped them running away with the league. We were a bit shaky at times but it was a big performance, Fernandinho is the best defensive midfielder in the World by far. I think today we saw the coming of age of Bernardo. It was a huge performance from him and I think we can build our team around this guy for the next few years. Sergio was brilliant - an absolute workhorse. Big shout outs to Leroy and Raz who worked hard against very good full backs, Vinny for his inspirational leadership and Danilo, who was excellent. Laporte did really well playing out of position.

Now we have to keep the intensity up. I cant see Liverpool losing many more but they may draw a few. We have to keep on winning.

The Vinny incident was borderline, some you get some you don’t but if there’s one club who has no right to talk about ref decisions against us, it’s Liverpool.

Off the top of my head....

Micah handball - Cup semi
Handball not given - 3-2 league loss
Multiple offside decisions - both legs CL QFs
Sterling non pen - 1st leg CL QF
John Barnes handball down the wing before crossing for FA Cup quarter final goal.
Craig Johnstone penalty given for perfectly timed clearance tackle by Lake in same game.

working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends

I have hated you cûnts since the 70s when my freind was slashed twice down the back had 22 stitches and two pints of blood in a warrington hospital and I hate you cûnts now even more. So do me a personal favour you cûnts and fuck off ; )

Sergio has 37 goals against the top SIX, 'Arry 'Otspur is next with a miserable 21! What a player we have!

Anyway, only one comment will suffice this evening - we battered 'em. Take it, Shanks, your guys took one 'ell of a beating!

Yer have to laugh at Klippity. The Beeb presenter detected after his interview that he was furious about the lack of a red for Vinny's robust tackle on the Diving Git. I didn't think it was even a yellow. Vinny was in control of everything from beginning the tackle to coming away with the ball. Just what effect did it have on the Diving Git for the rest of the match? Anyone see him hobble? And, of course, this is the same Klippity who thought that because Eddie had a smile on his face after being near decapitated by that dirty bastard Mané it should only have been a yellow. He's a fuckin' Teutonic turd!
To be honest I cringed as Vinnie was sliding on his arse, out of “control”, with his left foot studs showing going in. He’s done it before and been off....so an escape in my eyes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.