Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. But the whole fuckin club is a weird cult. And theres no weirder fucker than Klipperty. Match made in heaven

Cult
giphy.gif

First of all, I am not discussing Lovrens tackle only Vinnies. Studs up, off the floor scissor tackles are deemed out of control but you clearly disagree
Vinny didn't gamble on where he thought the ball would be. He timed his tackle to perfection and won the ball under control; no scissor tackle.

As soon as the tackle came in, you could see Salad was looking for any excuse to go down, and he didn't need a second invitation. Unlucky to get a yellow in all honesty, but Taylor disagreed.

Gotta love these brilliant scousers.

Walking back to the car with the lad across Ashton Old Road and some big dirty Range Rover almost reverses into us, luckily we saw his reverse lights at the last second.

I shouted "watch it", so imagine my surprise when a scouse accent shouted "well watch where you're going then."

After politely telling him he was the one actually parked on the entire pavement, instead of the road, and then me giving a less than polite fuck off!
Hmmmm either it was Jamie carragher or another scouser was looking to get away as quick as possible with the stolen Range Rover (unless you can get range rovers on DLA) ..

If you want to see the difference between proper reporting, unbiased coverage, no English media bias watch this.

Its what coverage used to be, the winner wins and the media cover the winners, not the losing team taking the headlines. Its what it should be in this country without the bias.

Also nice to hear vinnys point of view on the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.