Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
working and class and rat, very very old skits. unoriginal, but never mind try again ......
in reality though, we deserved a draw, but luck wasnt on our side....... Arsenal got lucky with unbeatable season. We will win the league, i feel something in my bones, if not the league then the Champoins league......why because its in our blood, red royalty, red winners and absolute legends
Red Winners? In 14 years you’ve won as much as Swansea and Wigan won a bigger cup at our expense !!

Sergio ran himself into the ground. Despite Fernandinho's age, Pep has taken him up a level. Bernardo - immense. Vinnie - colossal. Danilo - superb. Raheem never stopped (yes, he should have scored). And other exceptional performances around the pitch. It wasn't the usual slick stuff, but we showed character tonight - deep into the soul stuff.

Brilliant win.

In terms of how we usually play, that was no where near us at our best but the players put in immense shifts. Sané and Sterling had iffy nights but made up for it. Aguero is one of a kind. Bernardo Silva was immense and only topped by Fernandinho - an incredible display! Vinny was lucky, a bit rusty but played as a leader. Stones mixed brilliance with farce. Laporte is a centre back. Danilo did well enough and I think it was Sterling dozing for their goal. Ederson has a touch of Hart when he comes for the ball. But all in all, the desire to win was brilliant.

Just watching some after match stuff, does Vinny call salah a pussy after he almost catches him?
It’s a one footed challenge that won the ball that somehow has already become 2 footed and out of control

Two great goals and stood up to the tension.

I bet the Scousers will be a bit unhappy with Klopp's tactics. He bottled it. Should have been a shot to nothing with City missing a left back and De Bruyne but they just played their midfield destroyers and left their forwards isolated.

cf50784ff318c07e0c5c32c3adc63def.jpg

Not at all, vast majority of the foreigners I've met are well-educated, well-mannered, rational and speak English quite well.
I was going to add this to show the tone I was going for but thought it might be overkill:

horace1.jpg

They always tell us money can't buy class is the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.