Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was playing teeth games
I have some scouse ancestry. As a result, I always wanted Liverpool to take out Manure etc - even then - 80s, 90s, noughties, they rarely did. Not a second team, but the closest thing to. All changed with the coach attack. Can't believe I ever gave 'em the time of day. You live and learn.

How can you not understand that?

Do you struggle to tie your shoelaces as well?
Nah, the words were easy enough to read. Its the lack of basis in reality that struck me as odd.

That's what made it lack meaning. A bluetinted glasses is no excuse for silly claims. VVD simply did not disappear. His team lost. Stop confusing the 2.

Thought putting Laporte at LB worked in the context of the opposition. We had more of a flat / traditional back 4 with none of the inverted fullback tactics we usually deploy. This took away all the space that Salah and Mane would usually target and gave their midfield no out ball when under pressure. Hes a million times better as a CB but his inclusion worked last night.
I'm not sure this is factual. Their goal was an example of flooding and utilizing the space out wide. Simply put, regardless of who plays fullback, we do relinnquish the wings when doubled up. Which happens a lot.

I'm not sure this is factual. Their goal was an example of flooding and utilizing the space out wide. Simply put, regardless of who plays fullback, we do relinnquish the wings when doubled up. Which happens a lot.
True, but it was their fullback who had the space. Sterling should have tracked him. We killed their usal game which is hitting the channels early for mane and salah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.