Last Film You Saw

Nightmare on Elm Street 2

Even though there’s a bizarre homoerotic subtext and a weak finale, this sequel certainly had its moments.

I’m amazed that Kim Myers isn’t related to Meryl Streep. They look eerily similar.

exactly what i think every time i watch it!

just watched Ghost Stories, new to netflix, more than half decent british horror with martin freeman in it.

Mahershal Ali.

Yeah, he played a 'better thug' in "Kicks"(very good film btw), just as he was enigmatic as 'Remy' in 'House of Cards'. I actually thought he took a step backwards in 'Luke Cage'.

But, yes I agree, this earns Mahershala Ali the key to bigger doors.

Can't wait to see what he brings to 'True Detective' later this month.
Oh right i had no idea he was in other big stuff as i have not seen those shows. I may have to give them a go as i find myself really liking hm as an actor.

The guy playing the Dr has just opened up a load of new opportunities for himself. He was good in Luke Cage but this was a bit like his big break i think. He has now shown both ends of the spectrum. A well poised eccentric (sort of) genius and a street thug who climbed the ladder in Luke Cage. Directors will be rubbing their hands together to cast him in a few top end roles now i would imagine.

Vigo Mortensen was fantastic to and has likely reminded casting people he is still here and at the top of his game.

Assuming you haven't seen them, check MA out in Hidden Figures and Moonlight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.