Last Film You Saw

Many inconsistencies...where were all the pets...dogs, etc, for example? Crock of 24 carat gold shite that film.

Good that Sandra Bullock's make-up remained heavy and in tact despite the traumatic onslaught, yet the big woman had none so she looked less attractive.

To be fair mate, she was a bit of a fucking pig.

Every which way but loose.

It's a classic and it gets 10 out of 10 for me.

giphy.gif

You know, I didn't know I could eat humble pie, but I will about "Green Book".

My initial thoughts were because of the poor promotion for the film. It was extremely poor and didn't show any kind of connection. My fear was this would be some reverse "Driving Miss Daisy" and I couldn't help, but see similarities, here and there.

It surprised me, however, as it's amazingly well paced even though there are no real surprises in the film.

I like the moral compass of the film, even though I had to grit my teeth through some of it.

I think it's just shy of big award winning material, but very good nonetheless.

Nightmare on Elm Street 2

Even though there’s a bizarre homoerotic subtext and a weak finale, this sequel certainly had its moments.

I’m amazed that Kim Myers isn’t related to Meryl Streep. They look eerily similar.

You know, I didn't know I could eat humble pie, but I will about "Green Book".

My initial thoughts were because of the poor promotion for the film. It was extremely poor and didn't show any kind of connection. My fear was this would be some reverse "Driving Miss Daisy" and I couldn't help, but see similarities, here and there.

It surprised me, however, as it's amazingly well paced even though there are no real surprises in the film.

I like the moral compass of the film, even though I had to grit my teeth through some of it.

I think it's just shy of big award winning material, but very good nonetheless.

The guy playing the Dr has just opened up a load of new opportunities for himself. He was good in Luke Cage but this was a bit like his big break i think. He has now shown both ends of the spectrum. A well poised eccentric (sort of) genius and a street thug who climbed the ladder in Luke Cage. Directors will be rubbing their hands together to cast him in a few top end roles now i would imagine.

Vigo Mortensen was fantastic to and has likely reminded casting people he is still here and at the top of his game.

The guy playing the Dr has just opened up a load of new opportunities for himself. He was good in Luke Cage but this was a bit like his big break i think. He has now shown both ends of the spectrum. A well poised eccentric (sort of) genius and a street thug who climbed the ladder in Luke Cage. Directors will be rubbing their hands together to cast him in a few top end roles now i would imagine.

Vigo Mortensen was fantastic to and has likely reminded casting people he is still here and at the top of his game.

Mahershal Ali.

Yeah, he played a 'better thug' in "Kicks"(very good film btw), just as he was enigmatic as 'Remy' in 'House of Cards'. I actually thought he took a step backwards in 'Luke Cage'.

But, yes I agree, this earns Mahershala Ali the key to bigger doors.

Can't wait to see what he brings to 'True Detective' later this month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.