Last Film You Saw

Why was the blind school seemingly exempt from a visit from the non-existent creatures? I didn't understand that.

Many inconsistencies...where were all the pets...dogs, etc, for example? Crock of 24 carat gold shite that film.

Good that Sandra Bullock's make-up remained heavy and in tact despite the traumatic onslaught, yet the big woman had none so she looked less attractive.

I guess because they couldn't see they couldn't be forced to look...but to have open sky and some birds as a warning signal made it all the more laughable. The Emily Blunt film about the aliens that find you through noise (forget the name) was much better. Next up in the senses would be an evil that make you smell them...
Mmmmm Emily Blunt, I'd smell her all day long.

Watched Bird Box. Found it huuuuugely frustrating, so I made this, essentially just pulling it to pieces. So many unanswered questions.

Watched Bird Box. Found it huuuuugely frustrating, so I made this, essentially just pulling it to pieces. So many unanswered questions.

Good video mate..
I found it interesting even though I havent seen the film !
I simply cant watch Sandra Bullock, terrible actress, I dont know how she made it big.

Green Book.

A lovely film with some great acting and writing.

Beautiful piece of work.

8.4/10
Agreed, the only thing that spoils it was the Christmas dinner scene, the Americans do love a family dinner film scene with ALL the family round the table laughing and having a great time, never a small occasion. Apart from that a great film and one that is really enjoyable.

Good video mate..
I found it interesting even though I havent seen the film !
I simply cant watch Sandra Bullock, terrible actress, I dont know how she made it big.

Oh thanks! Well that's a really good sign haha. And yeah, she bugs me a lot too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.