Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few posters on here gagging for Kompany to have been sent off.

Very strange, especially after the result. It wasn’t a red and it shouldn’t have been. everyone get over it.
I’m amazed at how many of our fans believe it was a definite red yet also thought Sterling fell over himself.
It beggars belief at times

Some scouse on talkshite the other day said Aguero dived seconds before he scored and should have been booked and a free kick for them.
Dick Van Dyke shoved him in the back more contact than the pussy TomDaley Salah got when he hit the deck against Newcastle

Reactions: nmc
I’m amazed at how many of our fans believe it was a definite red yet also thought Sterling fell over himself.
It beggars belief at times

Limited contact from Kompany - so studs and scissor action irrelevant, little being made of how much (as ever) Salah made of it - writhing around like he’d been shot. At the time I thought a yellow wa a bit tough but no way was it a red. I said earlier in the thread - when they showed the Sterling penalty Ratboy said ‘no penalty’. Then they showed it close up and Robertson had two hands on him mauling him down - it was cast iron and Ratboy said nothing. I also thought Henderson got away with murder - couple of mistimed tackles weren’t carded and he was pulling at Fern and Bernardo all night - no way we’d have got away with that. Thought Taylor was cleverly poor - no big decisions but gave the Dippers free kicks for limited contact but when this was reversed all was fair and play on.

Dick Van Dyke shoved him in the back more contact than the pussy TomDaley Salah got when he hit the deck against Newcastle

It was a push with two hands - probably not enough for a penalty but significantly more than the powder puff decisions Salah is being gifted. More double standards from the perennial victims.

Limited contact from Kompany - so studs and scissor action irrelevant, little being made of how much (as ever) Salah made of it - writhing around like he’d been shot. At the time I thought a yellow wa a bit tough but no way was it a red. I said earlier in the thread - when they showed the Sterling penalty Ratboy said ‘no penalty’. Then they showed it close up and Robertson had two hands on him mauling him down - it was cast iron and Ratboy said nothing. I also thought Henderson got away with murder - couple of mistimed tackles weren’t carded and he was pulling at Fern and Bernardo all night - no way we’d have got away with that. Thought Taylor was cleverly poor - no big decisions but gave the Dippers free kicks for limited contact but when this was reversed all was fair and play on.
Agree with all you posted.
The Kompany challenge was near us and it looked a good strong tackle. Some people making up the scissors and excessiveness to justify why they think he should be off. Probably the same people think Mane was treated harshly last season.
Liverpool using a lot of underhand fouls that went unpunished.
Taylor is a snidey little cheat.

Red card or not nobody including Liverpool fans can complain about it. 2 wrongly dissalowed goals for us against them last season. 2 penaltys not given for Robertson fouling Sterling last season & potentially one from Thursday with the same 2 players again, its about time we got some luck in this fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.