Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people making up the scissors and excessiveness to justify why they think he should be off. Probably the same people think Mane was treated harshly last season.
I would expect nothing less from Liverpool fans who are the worst fans around for not being able to judge things rationally (that fan video blaming the length of grass on our pitch illustrating this perfectly). The surprise for me is to see City fans exaggerating the nature of the tackle. Watching the Sky coverage back, even they broadly agreed that a yellow was correct and that possibly a couple of refs out of ten would have given a red. That was a studio with three Liverpool fans working for a Liverpool loving media organisation. We beat them fair and square, certainly don’t feel like the ref favoured us at all on the night.

Red card or not nobody including Liverpool fans can complain about it. 2 wrongly dissalowed goals for us against them last season. 2 penaltys not given for Robertson fouling Sterling last season & potentially one from Thursday with the same 2 players again, its about time we got some luck in this fixture.

It’s not luck we need but fairness. We don’t want anything we don’t deserve just the decisions we are due.

I’m amazed at how many of our fans believe it was a definite red yet also thought Sterling fell over himself.
It beggars belief at times

We despise the fact that the media sets the narrative and yet when they so obviously do, as they have with the "controversial" Kompany tackle, a whole bunch of numpties in here fall for it.

It’s not luck we need but fairness. We don’t want anything we don’t deserve just the decisions we are due.

I'll take any bit of luck we can get if it's meaningful to us winning a game, also if you look at the amount of luck Liverpool have had recently from officials could us having some good luck against them be considered fair?

We despise the fact that the media sets the narrative and yet when they so obviously do, as they have with the "controversial" Kompany tackle, a whole bunch of numpties in here fall for it.

Oh really? Why do commentators, fans, journalists talk about being out of control/having two feet off the ground being a red card all the time then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.