VAR (PL introduction 2019)

If they can make some kind of technology where you can put into a boot to track the furthest player back (second technically with keeper and all) you can theoretically have a camera track and be level with them on field at all times as long as the camera is able to move freely. Maybe too soon for this

I would welcome that and hearing the comms whilst they’re deciding the outcome as well. Those in the ground would then have a detailed view of what’s going on and how the outcome was arrived at. It does raise suspicion when they wrap everything up in cloak and dagger - remember how long they resisted GLT, now non goals like the 1.12cm from Liverpool aren’t even in doubt. Imagine paying good money and attending a match and not being valued enough to be informed of what’s happening with match decisions that go to VAR.
I would welcome that and hearing the comms whilst they’re deciding the outcome as well. Those in the ground would then have a detailed view of what’s going on and how the outcome was arrived at. It does raise suspicion when they wrap everything up in cloak and dagger - remember how long they resisted GLT, now non goals like the 1.12cm from Liverpool aren’t even in doubt. Imagine paying good money and attending a match and not being valued enough to be informed of what’s happening with match decisions that go to VAR.
Comms from the build-up to Kane's penalty?

Clear and obvious error?

Cast
Ref: M. Oliver
Line: D. Cann
VAR: J. Moss

Oliver: ''Darren, you sure he's offside?''
Cann: ''Looked like it to me, Mike''.
Oliver: ''Jon, can you check, Is that a clear and obvious mistake by Darren?''
Moss: '' Welllll, no......aaaaand yes''
Cann: '' 'kin 'ell Jon, you taking the piss?''
Oliver: ''Hurry up Jon, the camera's are on me''
Moss: ''Listen, it's too close to call, but I think his feet are on side, can't check about the rest of him, angles are crap''
Cann: ''Told you''
Oliver: ''FFS, most of him onside then?''
Moss: 'Yeah, go for it''
Oliver: ''Okay, so penalty?''
Moss: ''What?''
Oliver: ''Did the keeper take Kane out?''
Moss: '' Dunno, these blinking buttons. Taking ages this, fuck it, go on then, yeah''
Cann: ''Pair of Cnuts, don't include me in this''

You saw tonight how they will manipulate its use to suit still and it will solve nothing and cause even more arguments because they are just fucking cheating twats.

How is that not a penalty? How does dean not even review it on the screen and if he does, how can what is a foul anywhere else on the pitch not be a penalty?

First time it might go in our favour and we get fucked over as expected.
So was it a clear pen for G Jesus ?
I thought it was a foul but maybe outside the box ?

What have we learned from VAR this week?

Penalty claims only reviewed and given if involves a spud/dipper/rag.

If Jon Moss is the bastard in the bunker expect a fucking stupid decision.
The VAR ref should have to explain his decision to us fools who no longer know the laws they’re playing to

Reactions: mat
Will take a few years still to get it totally right. Why we have so many knicker wetting fans nowadays who can’t allow any form of error at all does my head in - yet they’re happier with a ref guessing whilst 22 players are cheating and diving. No thanks. Bring on VAR and be patient.

Sorry BH please tell me why I have to be patient, when a defender misses the ball completely and kicks a forward instead I expect a penalty to be given. If VAR is not being used I can accept the referee missed the foul but when he asks for VAR to review it and they still refuse to give a clear penalty then I have the right to say it is a crock of biased shit. It was fortunate that this happened against Burton and not Liverpool.

Sorry BH please tell me why I have to be patient, when a defender misses the ball completely and kicks a forward instead I expect a penalty to be given. If VAR is not being used I can accept the referee missed the foul but when he asks for VAR to review it and they still refuse to give a clear penalty then I have the right to say it is a crock of biased shit. It was fortunate that this happened against Burton and not Liverpool.

to me that was blatant cheating from dean and his cohorts last night, it was a stonewall pen and even clearer on VAR reveiw, he didn't give it because we were already 4 up and no other reason

to me that was blatant cheating from dean and his cohorts last night, it was a stonewall pen and even clearer on VAR reveiw, he didn't give it because we were already 4 up and no other reason

It was inside the box mate and it was a foul and therefore a penalty.
they need to be showing us all on the big screen what they are seeing and explain their decision

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.