United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably can name the 20 kids who now obviously have a career at a European topclub proving how wrong we were to let them leave instead of handing them out important minutes on the pitch so they would form todays squad?
I think you should cheer up a bit more and look at the wonderful things that have happend over the past 10 years to every department within the club. And yes, less fortunate times will arrive. But that is not because we piss away our academy.

Let's meet again in 5 years time, ok?

Wd could just clap everything.

But then there would be no forum & football in general would be piss fucking boring.

And the 'he would have made it at 'x'' is a cliché.

I have been predicting this as a possibility when people have been blasé about it, just as I predicted we would start to lose academy players we really wanted to keep.

We had an opportunity to be miles ahead of everyone at youth level & we let it go, because we are rich.

If we become less rich, by comparison, we have missed a huge fucking trick.

I think you might need to. The Premier League specific FFP rules are pretty much meaningless outside the wage controls, which are also meaningless when you have United's commercial revenue and their existing bloated wage bill.

Remember which clubs were involved in drawing up these regulations. You'd be an idiot to think they were ever going write up rules which might hamper United in the future.

There revinue streams are at full tilt no champs league losing 60m next season they have to be very cautious. Anyway we will find out this january if they spend big without selling if they do your right Im wrong.

It's an outside firm which have come in to assess all the departments. Began last month. Most likely, a brokerage firm on behalf of the client to assess the true valuation.

I have a hunch it is Jim Ratcliffe, Britain's richest man. He offered to buy Chelsea a few months ago from Abramovich and was turned down.

He was born in Manchester and his biog says he is a United fan.

Said to be worth around £20bn.
That'll keep the right wingers happy. British owner etc...

There revinue streams are at full tilt no champs league losing 60m next season they have to be very cautious. Anyway we will find out this january if they spend big without selling if they do your right Im wrong.

Why would we find out this January? Unless you're expecting a takeover to happen tomorrow...

For all the rag seat counters with short memories who are banging on about the 'Emptihad' I give you the swamp when they played Burton in the League Cup last season.

2uf7n1i.jpg

Manchester United Writer - Manchester Evening News

Are you mad about football? Do you know your De Bruynes from your De Geas?

The Manchester Evening News is hiring a Manchester United Writer to help bring Manchester United fans to our website by creating, publishing and sharing engaging pieces.....

https://www.fish4.co.uk/job/8612133/manchester-united-writer-manchester-evening-news/

Come on lads someone as to apply for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.