Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Defo gonna be our transfer record with this signing. Can’t see de jong due to the Barcelona factor but would love to see either ndombele or neves or even both would be better. We have some rebuilding to do in the summer in think. As an extra left back and new striker are musts in my opinion

Having watched Neves numerous times this season, he’s not at our level and would be a pointless buy.

Ever or in January? Wont happen this month cant se any reason why it couldnt happen in the suumer if he's the one we want.
It's very likely it happens in the summer if he really is Pëp's 1st target.
They'd be very open about selling him as he is not an academy product and hasn't been their best midfielder this season
Fee would be around 80M.

It's very likely it happens in the summer if he really is Pëp's 1st target.
They'd be very open about selling him as he is not an academy product and hasn't been their best midfielder this season
Fee would be around 80M.
Can not see us going for him in the summer not with an £ 80 million price tag, Lyon may want that price but in the summer other players will be available, and their is always youngsters coming though, for me it is 50 million now with add on`s taking it to 80 or not at all and lyon can sell him to some italian club on the never never

Can not see us going for him in the summer not with an £ 80 million price tag, Lyon may want that price but in the summer other players will be available, and their is always youngsters coming though, for me it is 50 million now with add on`s taking it to 80 or not at all and lyon can sell him to some italian club on the never never

Who else, if not Ndombele, would you go for in the summer? There seems to be a lack of potential lack of targets around.

Can see us signing Declan Rice and Pep moulding him to play in lesser games as Ferns understudy next season.

If you offered that to Lyon they'd just say fuck off. They don't need money and they have a bunch of wonder kids potentially leaving for huge fees so Ndombele sticking around for some continuity is great for them.

And having just turned 22 his price is only going to go up, and big clubs are always going to want top midfielders. United need a couple, PSG would love him, Real Madrid need to revamp their midfield in the next 18 months.

They're also in the Champions League still, and having already beaten us, there's no reason they should doubt themselves against a Barcelona side that's as bad as it's been in years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.