KdB issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjblues

Media (surprise, surprise) are trying to make something of KdB walking straight up the tunnel after coming off on Wednesday. I must admit it was a bit strange - he was either naffed at being subbed or does anyone else think he was limping slightly - hopefully not another injury.
Anyone know anything?

He's a ginger, they get very stroppy over the slightest things. Wasn't happy to be taken off. But no humans had their souls stolen so it's just best to move on really.

Agreed.

Probably felt his flow was getting back to a level and it got cut short.

He just wants his fitness back now, not slowly.

He's a ginger, they get very stroppy over the slightest things. Wasn't happy to be taken off. But no humans had their souls stolen so it's just best to move on really.

Are you speaking for yourself?

Media (surprise, surprise) are trying to make something of KdB walking straight up the tunnel after coming off on Wednesday. I must admit it was a bit strange - he was either naffed at being subbed or does anyone else think he was limping slightly - hopefully not another injury.
Anyone know anything?
no injury no issue in my opinion

Anyone know anything?
He was probably bursting for a piss.

Was strange, remember watching it live - made no less strange I suppose by Pep's less than believable response to the question at the pressy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.