Talksport

I like Higginbotham. For an ex rag, he usually pretty fair about us, when on as a pundit.
Usually quite good for all, tbh.

As a pundit he isn't bad at all. When he commentates on games he is unbearable. He is the co commentator but he is unable to that job properly as he loves the sound of his own voice far too much. Over looks every minor thing, explains it for a few minutes to try and sound like he knows more than he does. Oh and we had a twitter row when Utd appointed Jose where he was adamant he wasn't a defensive manager.............. 1-0 me.

Don’t get wound up by it!
Talksport play good cop, bad cap on each story to open the debate and get people phoning in.

Don’t get wound up by it!
Talksport play good cop, bad cap on each story to open the debate and get people phoning in.

I dislike a good cop with a bad cap, but suppose it is better than a bad cop with a good cap....

;)

The man is an utter bellend. He's turning into a parody of himself, Everybody can now see right through his game. He's just out to come up with controversial bollocks like this to get bites and generate debate and callers to do his show for him. Then he has his thick Barnsley parrot on his shoulder who's been programmed to just say the opposite of what the troll says

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.