Prince Philip involved in car crash

i see the council are already talking of dropping the speed limit for that road! yet when a child is killed people have to campaign ect one law for them one for the peasants...

It's not because of this accident, they were already discussing it.

Ah yes very dangerous junction that private drive that the Duke uses. Let's drop the speed limit. Happened near here when they dropped the speed limit near the golf club - no surprise to hear that several members of said club were on the council.

Ah yes very dangerous junction that private drive that the Duke uses. Let's drop the speed limit. Happened near here when they dropped the speed limit near the golf club - no surprise to hear that several members of said club were on the council.
Ah well, I'm not saying that isn't the case - although I have not looked for any information to say it is. Just saying the option of reducing the limit was already in discussion. Of course those on councils always do seem to act in areas that directly affect them more than in areas that don't. Lots of reasons for that, doesn't bother me, though.

To save the time and expense of a Public Enquiry. I only have the information on a 2 minute news report, but if anyone wants to bet against me. A man weeks away from his 98 th birthday, with failing eyesight and all his other faculties failing, pulls on to a main A road,from a private drive. Same old man, due to failing faculties, misjudged the speed and distance of oncoming car, on the A road and caused said accident. For the bowers and scrapers,the innocent driver of the car that ran in to him, had a baby on board. Fact, a guy of near on 98,no matter what his breeding , inbred or otherwise, should not be driving at that age and is a selfish bastard to other road users for doing so. Case closed, reopen the road.

Last edited:
To save the time and expense of a Public Enquiry. I only have the information on a 2 minute news report, but if anyone wants to bet against me. A man weeks away from his 98 th birthday, with failing eyesight and all his other faculties failing, pulls on to a main A road,from a private drive. Same old man, due to failing faculties, misjudged the speed of oncoming car, on the A road and caused said accident. For the bowers and scrapers,the innocent driver of the car that ran in to him, had a baby on board. Fact, a guy of near on 98,no matter what his breeding , inbred or otherwise, should not be driving at that age and is a selfish bastard to other road users for doing so. Case closed, reopen the road.

Exactly this.
People are living longer and as a consequence there are more and more elderly drivers who shouldn’t be on the road. I have witnessed 2 occasions in supermarket car parks in the last few months where it has been blatantly obvious that the person should not be behind the wheel of lets face it a killing machine. The baby could have died!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.