Prince Philip involved in car crash

50558589_10155605729766065_4758932791712808960_n.jpg

To save the time and expense of a Public Enquiry. I only have the information on a 2 minute news report, but if anyone wants to bet against me. A man weeks away from his 98 th birthday, with failing eyesight and all his other faculties failing, pulls on to a main A road,from a private drive. Same old man, due to failing faculties, misjudged the speed and distance of oncoming car, on the A road and caused said accident.

Not so clear cut though. Road users should have been aware that HRH pulls out of that drive at that time of day.

Why the fuck at 97 are people saying prince Phillip is too old, these lizard people can live for centuries,

as for people saying what would of happened if the driver or passenger's in the other car had been killed that's easy the body guard would of been killed by the secret service and he would of been accused of being pissed whilst driving the prince

To save the time and expense of a Public Enquiry. I only have the information on a 2 minute news report, but if anyone wants to bet against me. A man weeks away from his 98 th birthday, with failing eyesight and all his other faculties failing, pulls on to a main A road,from a private drive. Same old man, due to failing faculties, misjudged the speed and distance of oncoming car, on the A road and caused said accident. For the bowers and scrapers,the innocent driver of the car that ran in to him, had a baby on board. Fact, a guy of near on 98,no matter what his breeding , inbred or otherwise, should not be driving at that age and is a selfish bastard to other road users for doing so. Case closed, reopen the road.
His age is irrelevant, it should go down to results of a regular driving and eyesight test (annually at that age or after any medical changes).

Apparently the doctor who examined him and pronounced him ‘fine’, did add that he wasn’t able to detect signs of a brain.

His age is irrelevant, it should go down to results of a regular driving and eyesight test (annually at that age or after any medical changes).
Would you agree to be operated on by a 98 year old. No, so why put them in charge of a 2 ton killing machine. Also if age is irrelevant, why do airline pilots retire in their early 60’s

Would you agree to be operated on by a 98 year old. No, so why put them in charge of a 2 ton killing machine. Also if age is irrelevant, why do airline pilots retire in their early 60’s
Same reason as everyone else, I guess - that's when they can afford to ;)

As for being operated on, again it depends on what the relevant authorities deem is being capable. Age isn't and shouldn't be the single factor. When I had my operations, I've no idea how old the surgeons were and didn't much care.

Same reason as everyone else, I guess - that's when they can afford to ;)

As for being operated on, again it depends on what the relevant authorities deem is being capable. Age isn't and shouldn't be the single factor. When I had my operations, I've no idea how old the surgeons were and didn't much care.
Nope. They have no choice. The airlines retire them on safety grounds. There was a study done a few years ago that scientists proved that drivers over 75 had poorer reactions than younger drink drivers who were twice the legal alcohol limit. Obviously the tests were done on a simulator and not under real road conditions but they were accurate none the less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.