Julian Weigl

How long have we been scanning the market for THE replacement for Dinho?

Key position in the middle of the park,
great workrate,
never injured,
physically robust player,
connecting the build-up.

This is only a part of the DM profile,
and I would be surprised if Weigl is supposed to be matching it even up to this point.

Why do you like Weigl over DeJong?

Weigl has better pass than Jong and defensively are even, the German has more experience in champions and plays in a tournament more demanding than the Dutch league where even my grandmother would be the figure of the game. Weigl has seen impressive games in champions against Real Madrid that is the highest stick that a footballer can face.

Weigl has better pass than Jong and defensively are even, the German has more experience in champions and plays in a tournament more demanding than the Dutch league where even my grandmother would be the figure of the game. Weigl has seen impressive games in champions against Real Madrid that is the highest stick that a footballer can face.
Weigl can’t make the Dortmund squad at the moment. He’s nowhere near our level, has never been, and will probably never be

Weigl can’t make the Dortmund squad at the moment. He’s nowhere near our level, has never been, and will probably never be

Weigl has been injured by injuries, he is a great player, if Real Madrid and Barcelona had him as an option a couple of years ago, I do not think they are wrong, he has shown much more level than De Jong in Champions games.

Rumors that Dortmund have put him up for sale £26M PSG apparently interested
Those rumors are from parisian side, however BVB reliable sources are clear : He is not on the market because they need him for depth.

Signed for Benfica today.
It's so weird, everyone talked about him 4-5 years ago as the next big thing in football. What happened to him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.