Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

why r we settling with 50M whem lfc and chels are already renegotiating improved contracts . we sure r bigger than chelsea now :|
Because the club could have negotiated more but though no can't be arsed lets just settle for £50 mill. Or that's the best we could get.

why r we settling with 50M whem lfc and chels are already renegotiating improved contracts . we sure r bigger than chelsea now :|

Not sure about Chelsea but the LFC deal is dodgy. The original Warrior deal was the biggest in the league when it was signed and the Dippers weren’t even in Europe that season. Warrior are part on the New England love in with Henry, the Red Sox et al. I’m sure Der Spiegel are working up a story (not). I hope when the deals announced we ask what the second best deal was?

Here we go then. Like I said a while back the away colours are the same as the training shirt that was leaked.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/01/manchester-city-19-20-away-kit.html

mai6hd.png

Quite interested to see what'll be like tbh, It's not exactly a traditional city colour but it has potential to look great. Might get on a mockup tonight and see what I can do...

Its peach ;-)

Shirts as tight as fuck for athletic bodies and i know now fans will be up in arms as soon as they come out lol.

Do you mean literally, as in the shirt is so tight the bigger boned fan won't be able to lower their arms with the shirt on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.