Watford Home

davewatsonstackle

Rang the ticket office Today to be told this fixture is already sold out, bit of a bummer as was hoping to take my Daughter to Her first game ( we live in Nortthern Ireland and i work in Scotland so logistics need planning ahead)
Ideally looking for 2 Adults and 2 Kids together ( 1 adult can be oap)
Thanks

Rang the ticket office Today to be told this fixture is already sold out, bit of a bummer as was hoping to take my Daughter to Her first game ( we live in Nortthern Ireland and i work in Scotland so logistics need planning ahead)
Thanks

I reckon Watford could return the top tier tickets so you have a fair chance of getting 4 together. I realise you would rather have certainty now.

Thanks
The top two rows of east stand level 3 are for sale on the ticket site

Just checked on OS and there’s not one seat available

Why is this game sold out? Just seems strange

I’m a Charlton supporter (me and my kids are season ticket holders) , my boy is seven on the 17th Feb and desperately wants to come to a match at the Etihad. Was hoping to get tickets for this one, mad that it seems to have sold out. Looked earlier and there are some front row seats available but we’d want something with a better view. I’ll take the advice offered here and keep checking.

I need 3 kids and an adult for this :-)
Yes I know but you don’t ask you dont get, Anyone with that amount let me know .... Will take 4 adults, beggars can’t be choosers :-)

Last edited:
After 4 for this game. Seems weird iys soldout already but homegame v west ham there are many tickets available.
Anyone can help me?
Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.