Players who might improve us

Zaha, there I have said it, Dortmund have apparently put in a £57 million bid in but i doubt he will go in January we all know he is a diver but when Pep went out to find an Aguero replacement he went for Sanchez a winger who had turned into a hard working skillful fast goal scoring free role player, Zaha can do that he is the only person this year to give Laporte a hard time, the home grown Neymar has never had good players to play along side so is greedy as hell, but Palaces results show his quality.
I for one would be very happy with Bissaka Henry Ndobele and Zaha in the summer with Delph, Zinchenko, Bravo and Gundogan leaving

Zaha, there I have said it, Dortmund have apparently put in a £57 million bid in but i doubt he will go in January we all know he is a diver but when Pep went out to find an Aguero replacement he went for Sanchez a winger who had turned into a hard working skillful fast goal scoring free role player, Zaha can do that he is the only person this year to give Laporte a hard time, the home grown Neymar has never had good players to play along side so is greedy as hell, but Palaces results show his quality.
I for one would be very happy with Bissaka Henry Ndobele and Zaha in the summer with Delph, Zinchenko, Bravo and Gundogan leaving
I totally agree on Wan Bissaka, and despite him seeming a twat Zaha has impressed when I’ve watched him, he was very good against us few weeks back.

Zaha not good enough for us. He’s never scored double digits, despite being the focal point of Palace’s attack. If people slate Mahrez, a league winning POTY, Zaha will be ran out the club. Agree on Bissaka though.

Godin going Inter at the end of the season. Otamendi apparently wants out. If we can’t get De Ligt, can see us going in for Skriniar; we bid for him last season and Inter need to meet FFP.

Zaha not good enough for us. He’s never scored double digits, despite being the focal point of Palace’s attack. If people slate Mahrez, a league winning POTY, Zaha will be ran out the club. Agree on Bissaka though.
Zaha has never scored double figures ,could be because he has never played with quality players, do not get Marhez mixed up in this he is an excellent winger and a very good back up to Sane and Sterling , you say Zaha is not good enough for us but he is bigger faster stronger trickier harder working and a better tackler than Gundogan, Palaces win rate whilst he in the side as opposed to when he was out is testimony to a top player, but most of all when Pep went out looking for an Aguero replacement he went for Sanchez not a striker at all but a hard working pacy player, Zaha is the only player to give Laporte a hard time and the nearest thing to Neymar,
I do not see Zaha as an Aguero replacement just a stop gap until someone worthy comes though I do see him as Gundogan`s replacement giving us a pacier harder working home grown spine in the team, and as for Foden Bernado and De Bruyne I do expect Silva to leave this summer

Agree with this - Mahrez is as good if not better and they are similar in many ways. Why not give Mahrez a run as a striker and see how he does. I think he might struggle with the physicality of it and the same for Zaha. We will need a striker at some point but Zaha would just end up on our bench for the foreseeable.

Zaha has never scored double figures ,could be because he has never played with quality players, do not get Marhez mixed up in this he is an excellent winger and a very good back up to Sane and Sterling , you say Zaha is not good enough for us but he is bigger faster stronger trickier harder working and a better tackler than Gundogan, Palaces win rate whilst he in the side as opposed to when he was out is testimony to a top player, but most of all when Pep went out looking for an Aguero replacement he went for Sanchez not a striker at all but a hard working pacy player, Zaha is the only player to give Laporte a hard time and the nearest thing to Neymar,
I do not see Zaha as an Aguero replacement just a stop gap until someone worthy comes though I do see him as Gundogan`s replacement giving us a pacier harder working home grown spine in the team, and as for Foden Bernado and De Bruyne I do expect Silva to leave this summer

Wouldn't want to see Zaha anywhere near our midfield, would be way too unbalanced

zaha as gundogan's replacement, Silva to leave this summer? What on earth are you talking about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.