Players who might improve us

zaha as gundogan's replacement, Silva to leave this summer? What on earth are you talking about?
Pep has been fazing Siva out all season and Bernado has stepped up Silva wants to go back to his home town club and may well have left last summer if Bernado was ready, this summer i think he will go so make the most of the magician while you can

Pep has been fazing Siva out all season and Bernado has stepped up Silva wants to go back to his home town club and may well have left last summer if Bernado was ready, this summer i think he will go so make the most of the magician while you can
Lol put the glue down, he isn't leaving before his contract ends.

Agree with this - Mahrez is as good if not better and they are similar in many ways. Why not give Mahrez a run as a striker and see how he does. I think he might struggle with the physicality of it and the same for Zaha. We will need a striker at some point but Zaha would just end up on our bench for the foreseeable.
If you want a winger then Marhez is the better choice to back up Sane and Sterling and Sterling is the only one who can play striker but if you want a replacement for Gundogan Zaha is better

Greedy is the word i think you were looking for and most city fans would agree but still a massive upgrade on Gundogan at everything
Huh? Zaha has a poorer first touch than Ilkay, a weaker passing range, he's less match intelligent, less defensively sound. "Massive upgrade on Gündogan at everything" my arse.

If you want a winger then Marhez is the better choice to back up Sane and Sterling and Sterling is the only one who can play striker but if you want a replacement for Gundogan Zaha is better
Have you ever seen Zaha play? You're talking like he's a central midfielder?

Huh? Zaha has a poorer first touch than Ilkay, a weaker passing range, he's less match intelligent, less defensively sound. "Massive upgrade on Gündogan at everything" my arse.
It is hard to say on passing as Zaha has no one to pass to intelligence you might be right first touch you are wrong zaha uses his pace better and defensively Zaha is far far better as he has the pace to track back and is not afraid of putting his foot in, The first thing Pardew did was play Zaha as a central box to box to regain his confidence

It is hard to say on passing as Zaha has no one to pass to intelligence you might be right first touch you are wrong zaha uses his pace better and defensively Zaha is far far better as he has the pace to track back and is not afraid of putting his foot in, The first thing Pardew did was play Zaha as a central box to box to regain his confidence

Wilfried Zaha has never played as a box to box midfielder. Where are you coming up with this stuff?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.