Burnley (h) F.A.Cup 4th Round pre-Match thread

Burnley (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like it.
Don’t think Gundo and Kev play well together as AM’s.
Feels like Pep is trying to make Mahrez ‘happy’ irrespective of the fact he has done nothing to warrant his place infront of Sane/Stirling.
Rather see Bernie as AM.

Should have enough to beat a weakened Burnley team though.

I don't think this is Pep's MO. He said pre-match that he will pick the side that he thinks can win the game.
Obviously that includes giving certain players a rest. The bench is there should it be needed.

Re Mayrez, the way I look at it is that as we get to the business end of the season, it is likely that he will have to play, so getting as much learning hrs under his belt now is no bad thing. Hopefully these additional minutes will further cement our style in him

Aye. Today could be the day it clicks for him.

Re Mayrez, the way I look at it is that as we get to the business end of the season, it is likely that he will have to play, so getting as much learning hrs under his belt now is no bad thing. Hopefully these additional minutes will further cement our style in him
I would rather it ingrain, personally, as he has been rather slow enough in many recent matches without adding cement to the mix, but I agree with your general point. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.