Newcastle (a) post match thread

Thought you were better than that. I'll put it down to emotions running high.

He’s bang on the money with everything there.

People need to stop pussyfooting around the major issues with our squad this year.

Our wing backs are fucking garbage. We have a 34 year old at CDM with NO cover.

And Mahrez, fuck me. Whoever sanctioned that transfer needs shooting.

We are nowhere near last seasons levels. Absolutely nowhere near.

Not enough energy and what had happened to our passing, tonight. That's it.
Oh sorry and waiting on balls, a complete no no, at any level.

Didn’t really get the Sane for Jesus sub, would have thought with two strikers on the pitch, we’d have been better off keeping both wingers on and getting balls across into the box. I would have brought him on for Silva who I thought had a really bad off day

Danilo gave him a risky pass but Fern was caught in possession from behind - a cardinal sin for an international footballer. One touch and hit out for a throw and defend from there. Danilo was shit tonight but so were most of the rest in particular Fern, Aguero, David Silva, Walker, Sterling, Sane and De Bruyne.

No way that should ever have been passed to Fern I ain't blaming him for it was a shocking pass from Danilo.

That should be 2 0 to city and the ref disallows it. It's game over at that point. Then we go on to lose. It's as blatant as it gets. Yeah we were very poor but so we're Newcastle. Refs are taking the piss.

What the fuck are you talking about? My post has nothing to do with playing kids you cretin.
You’ve got a real hang up about the club and it’s bordering on obsession. You need to snap out of it, everyone on here must be fed up of reading your thoughts on our youth.
Cretin lol is that the best you can muster. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.