Newcastle (a) post match thread

Who’s going to potentially change a game off the bench, Mahrez or Gundogan. Unreal choice from Pep. Just what we needed, another sideways pass merchant.

Mahrez might not have hit any heights yet but I’d rather him on the pitch if we are looking for something.

The state of people throwing in the towel here , spineless ****s
That was piss poor tonight. Totally agree though on the spineless ****s, we've been in worse positions than this and gone on to win it. 93.20 rings a bell, Gerrard slip rings a bell. Come on instead of fucking crying like Scousers get behind your team and show some balls. At some point the dippers arse will go we just have to be close enough to take advantage, long way to go yet. I agree no more slip ups though.

Didn’t look like any of our players even wanted to be there. Why can’t we have the same drive we did last season? I won’t specifically call out a single player since they were all poor. It just doesn’t make sense. We go from beating Liverpool to losing to Newcastle. All I can say is typical City.

Pep looked terrible tonite. Anxious throughout. No sense of confidence conveyed to team. Sloppy passing became infectious and one of those nites when nothing worked.
Everyone might not agree but I don't think that Jesus will ever be that big time player you could bank on to get you a goal when you really needed one.

He looked anxious because like every city fan he could see what was unfolding on the pitch

Two fucking shots... two goals. World class players not being able to pass 10 yard balls and looking like they couldn’t be arsed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.