Newcastle (a) post match thread

Greatest ever manager? On what grounds. So far he's won 2 trophies in 3 years. If he wins the CC he equals Pelligrini
Wins the CL then we can start talking greatest ever City manager.

I was a big fan of Pellers but if you are not aware that we are witnessing our greastest ever manager, I can't help you further.

Yep Stones is so Passive backs of instead of challenging then you have walker and Danilo who were very poor also.

City fucked up when we let van dyke go to scouters. He is a leader, stones is average at best, laporte may get there but not quite yet. I think scouse would have kept a clean sheet against these, that’s the difference

Wow - they way everyone is giving up here is really showing the character while they talk about team's character.

What was the expectation that team will never lose another game this season?

It is not over yet - do not believe the team is ready to give up despite no backbone being shown here and ironically words like coward being thrown on team members.

Never up for it tonight, Pep looked like he didn't care and the players played like they didn't, love to know what went on today as something didn't seem right.

This.....it looked like we weren't interested at all or wanted to win the game.

The lack of Pep going apeshit on the touchline pretty much summed it up. (To me)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.