Newcastle (a) post match thread

As it’s often said it’s not losing but how you lose , tonight they simply didn’t give a fuck and that applies to everyone of them . No desire, passion or fuck all. Not fucking interested in what they have achieved, they have taken the piss out of every supporter who has paid out to go up to Newcastle tonight . That performance was a fucking disgrace.

Liverpool's title at a canter now. Age and injuries have caught up with us. The players we hoped would take the place of our stellar performers of the last few years haven't proved good enough to dislodge them and age has caught up with those stellar players.

If we keep missing out on our first choice targets due to fees and wages I see a period of Spurs seasons before us, nearly men.

Deserved to lose. Worst performance this season, and we’ve had a couple poor ones. Just garbage from back to front. And it wasn’t due to lack of quality. It was due entirely to a lack of desire to take the game to them. The whole thing reeks of complacency, starting from the very top, who believed that we could coast through the season with what we’ve got.

Title is over barring a miracle. I guess it finally is their year.
Thats Pep, do you think he's been found out?

Let me guess; we should just play the kids.
How do you manage to shoe horn that into everything you post.
It’s really pathetic.

What the fuck are you talking about? My post has nothing to do with playing kids you cretin.

Crap, but not given up just yet, Liverpool still have to play the mankies at OT

Some fucking pretenders in this team. Joke of a performance.

If Vinny’s on that pitch, mentality wise it’s a different game.

Not sure we have a true leader like that barring KDB.

Can’t believe we sank £60m on someone we can’t trust to bring on when we need goals.

Did they have again the magical two shots on goal= two goals?

We must have the worse stat for this kind of thing, if you make a shot on target for Ederson its a goal 90% of the time. Let it be long shot dream goal or pen or anything.

While for us its different story...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.