Newcastle (a) post match thread

Poor. The passing was off all night and for me the blame should lie with the team.BUT looking at pep every time the camera was on him his body language was all wrong and the players look at this. So how are they to get motivated if he can’t be arsed getting out his seat. Passion is what pros all about. None there tonight I’m afraid. That should be the end of the title race now.

Sloppy in our touch and lacklustre.
newcastle played a good stiffling performance and we were not affective enough, would say worst performance of the season.
tbh though newcastle offered fuck all and danilos fuck up cost us.
I do think the disallowed goal affected us as we looked fed up after, bit that's no excuse.

I am going to criticise Pep though, his demeaner on the touchline was negative throughout compared to his more coaching throughout, and I think that mattered.

Some City fans OTT reaction are the most ridiculous thing, we lost, we are still in the title race, and 3 cups, sometimes it isn't your night and this was one of them, stop being mard.

Fucking cowards.

Zero leadership and a worrying lack of fitness.

Walker can fuck off tomorrow.

Silva and Fern showed their ages tonight.

Bizarre decision taking Leroy off when Sterling was anonymous.

Elephant in the room, we have a £60m attacking coward warming the bench.

Yep. Said a lot that he wasn't brought on.

Know if Pep is pissed off at the club for missing out on targets?

Pep half arsed. The team half arsed. I was even half arsed until they scored. Just the three trophies to play for now. At least the brexit thread will be worth following tonight. Some angry people in there I recon. I’m getting my popcorn out.

How long have you been a City fan for? JUST the three trophies? JUST???

Unusual body language from Pep tonight, almost was waiting for something bad to happen...

Hard to take, but we have been here before....still a big opportunity missed.

Fucking cowards.

Zero leadership and a worrying lack of fitness.

Walker can fuck off tomorrow.

Silva and Fern showed their ages tonight.

Bizarre decision taking Leroy off when Sterling was anonymous.

Elephant in the room, we have a £60m attacking coward warming the bench.

Too much nonsense in a single post to digest.

Bad, bad day at the office. It is clear we need to mix in some younger, hungrier players with this squad. We can't win back-to-back titles only playing guys making 150k+ a week.

You cannot tell me there's no room for Foden in this team. What is the risk? We just lost to Newcastle FFS

How can Fernandinho think he can afford multiple touches in that scenario. Has to be passed first time if it’s coming to him there.

Our fullbacks are shocking.

Aguero too tonight. All about himself. Bouncing off him, dawdling on the ball, poor passes. Hate it when he plays like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.