Kyle Walker : 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they are idiots?

I've never been his biggest fan, and didn't want us to buy him but it's like last season never happened.

And Spurs are unquestionably weaker without him. They can laugh at how much we paid, but they never saw any of the money. Straight into Levy's back pocket.

They’re not.

Trippier isn’t great but he’s a level up on Walker.

He's just seems very very short of confidence. Walker is a natural player that struggles when he over thinks his game/touch.
I genuinely think, like a few England players he's suffering from fatigue both mental and physically.
Our lack of options at left back means Walker has no real threat with Danilo playing over there.
To say Spurs fans are laughing is ridiculous. They've got Trippier who makes a ric a game. Cost them against us (fortunately) and conceded possession against the scum which led to the goal.

He does seem rather incongruous in our line-up.

He’s a fantastic athlete but I remain unconvinced that he has the technical attributes to remain as our first choice right back for much longer.

Trippier is nowhere near Walkers level.

Walker needs to be sent to a beach somewhere for two weeks. He's played a ridiculous amount of games.

He had time off, he was dropped for a period of time and came back just as shit.

I’d rather have Trippier.

They’re not.

Trippier isn’t great but he’s a level up on Walker.

No one who has ever worked with the 2 thinks Trippier is better.

Pochettino used Walker ever single game until he told them he was leaving, and as soon as Southgate got a decent 3rd centre back, Trippier got dropped for Walker.

The funny thing is that if you've followed Spurs at all this season you'd know their fans can't stand Trippier at the moment and want him dropped for Aurier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.