Kyle Walker : 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 or 3 times tonight he run himself out of play or lost the ball dribbling nobody but himself.

It’s absolutely ridiculous the amount of times he cuts back inside m and has to play a pass all the way back to Ederson or Stones because he’s incapable of playing even a simple 5 yard pass into midfield with his left foot.

Some have convinced themselves that he's world class and just in a poor run of form. He's not, this is Walker reverting back to his normal level after one good season. The guy is in the prime of his career and still makes so many basic errors, there's a reason why no one else was in for him. We massively overpaid because we were desperate for fullbacks, he's English and we were dealing with Daniel Levy. I never wanted him in the first place but we're probably stuck with him for the next few years.

I think you are right about it being down to fatigue, physical and mental. He often looks like his body is either trying to catch up to his mind or the other way round.
He definitely has a body. Mind??? Nope.

He is one of the least intelligent players who have worn the shirt in recent years. I’m convinced he believes he is better than he is, and that we are stuck with him because of his price tag and contract.

I don’t know if Mendy will ever be fit this season (or ever?!), but if he is, then Walker doesn’t get a game ahead of Danilo in present form. What next season portends for the FB positions is anyone’s guess!

I have no idea if we have any young players coming through in either position, but if not, then we need help!

As I have said numerous times to my brother, Pep doesn’t really care about having a traditional full back, he really wants a ball playing midfielder who can cut out a cross. Zinchenko does well in one regard, but suffers slightly from his lack of defensive capabilities. Tonight, I think I could have played FB as well as either of ours...and that’s from a 55 year old former striker!!

First goal was his fault. So little effort trying to get out then he plays Rondon onside. Compare that to how the Newcastle players were getting out all night which saved them on a few occasions. Such basic stuff even Delph would understand.

He definitely has a body. Mind??? Nope.

He is one of the least intelligent players who have worn the shirt in recent years. I’m convinced he believes he is better than he is, and that we are stuck with him because of his price tag and contract.

I don’t know if Mendy will ever be fit this season (or ever?!), but if he is, then Walker doesn’t get a game ahead of Danilo in present form. What next season portends for the FB positions is anyone’s guess!

I have no idea if we have any young players coming through in either position, but if not, then we need help!

As I have said numerous times to my brother, Pep doesn’t really care about having a traditional full back, he really wants a ball playing midfielder who can cut out a cross. Zinchenko does well in one regard, but suffers slightly from his lack of defensive capabilities. Tonight, I think I could have played FB as well as either of ours...and that’s from a 55 year old former striker!!

We don't, so dust off those boots/cleats.

There's a reason Spurs fans weren't too bothered about him leaving and laughing at how much we'd paid.

There's a reason Spurs fans weren't too bothered about him leaving and laughing at how much we'd paid.
Because they are idiots?

I've never been his biggest fan, and didn't want us to buy him but it's like last season never happened.

And Spurs are unquestionably weaker without him. They can laugh at how much we paid, but they never saw any of the money. Straight into Levy's back pocket.

2 or 3 times tonight he run himself out of play or lost the ball dribbling nobody but himself.

Lost the ball dribbling nobody but himself is funny.

He’s absolutely fucking shit.

Genuinely reckon there’s someone on this forum who could do a better job, there must be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.