What as a city fan annoys you the most?

So we're not supposed to talk about it then, you don't need to visit the forums, same with your likes.

you are very insecure. I wasn't thinking about here when I posted.

I was talking about the press reaction to when we lost a game. Pep has to defend the players, each and every time we lose

Also, some blues feel they have a divine right to win football matches now. Not the case.

If you feel otherwise, argue the point. Don't just tell me not to read the forum if I don't like like it, please. That is both childish and insecure

also annoying, and worth mentioning, even though it's probably been said

teams setting up the way Newcastle did last night. Absolutely no interest in attacking, 9 defenders and Rondon. 2 fucking piss poor goals. All of a sudden Rafa is a genius and you see the Fraudiola things on social media. 9 times out of 10 we beat those by a cricket score. It just didn't happen last night.

Fuck did last night frustrate me though. Same against Huddersfield. Teams just aren't interested in playing against us.

You should have mentioned the press because it sounded like you were talking about blues on here, the press will always have an inquest when we lose, mainly because they don't like us, we don't have a divine right to win games, but most are annoyed confused by losing again from a winning position.
The press have an inquest after every game but we have to have a fuckin' post mortem in picking over every bone on the carcass when we lose! We didn't deserve to win in the end, we move on. I'm not happy we got beat, no blue is, but we did and we have to move on.

I'd love to time travel back to the first 6 months of the 98/99 season at our lowest ebb, and then read some of the post match comments on here, if Bluemoan was around then, which it wasn't.

There would have been a lot more humble and self depreciating humour about the place than there is nowadays. Some blues have an air of arrogance and expectancy nowadays that I never thought I'd see or read.

When we lose have a booze. Or a cuppa tea/coffee. Simple as.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.