What as a city fan annoys you the most?

The sad realisation that even if City win both domestic cups, it will still be viewed as a disappointing season, not just by the media, but by many posters on here.

Relying on Leicester to get a result to keep us in the hunt.

Most nervous I've been as a "neutral"
I’m not bothering watching it mate,would just get me more wound up,I can’t see them not winning,and to be fair we don’t deserve to win the league as it stands,no disrespect to palace,Leicester or Newcastle but going a goal up and then losing really isn’t a sign of champions,we should be putting these teams away especially when in front ..

I’m not bothering watching it mate,would just get me more wound up,I can’t see them not winning,and to be fair we don’t deserve to win the league as it stands,no disrespect to palace,Leicester or Newcastle but going a goal up and then losing really isn’t a sign of champions,we should be putting these teams away especially when in front ..
Agreed on pretty much all of that. I'm watching in hope. If it goes South quick it'll be off

The sad realisation that even if City win both domestic cups, it will still be viewed as a disappointing season, not just by the media, but by many posters on here.

I suppose the logic is that the premier league and champions league are seen as the blue riband events. But I for one would be over the moon if we could win both the domestic cups. 2 cups in one season - brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.