January 2019 window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t mean to sound like (if I did sound ) like I was putting you down but I just was just stating the fact we shouldn’t get our hopes up! Over the past few years you’ve only given us info in good faith

Not at all mate, sometimes that question will invariably lead to responses which just take it in another direction.

I simply replied to someone saying I had been so badly wrong last summer.

I spent most of it being with my mum after her sister died and the rest focused on the World Cup and Wimbledon.

There wasn't even an It's Quiet thread.

I'll share this, I used to be ficticious Paul Clemman on Goal.Com before they cleared all paid for content away and left poor old Sam Lee holding his dick in his hand with very few resources left at his disposal.

Not at all mate, sometimes that question will invariably lead to responses which just take it in another direction.

I spent most of it being with my mum after her sister died and the rest focused on the World Cup and Wimbledon.

I'll share this, I used to be ficticious Paul Clemman on Goal.Com before they cleared all paid for content away and left poor old Sam Lee holding his dick in his hand with very few resources left at his disposal.

Sorry about your mums sis mate, you should start the it’s quiet thread for this summer! The rumors gonna be coming in soon probably as soon as the window shuts hahaha

I don't doubt you have good information and I'm sure it's all passed on in good faith with good intentions.

Last summer you went on record saying it was "probably going to be Bailey and Weigl", "Disco wants to reopen", "talking a player in France". A lot didn't turn out. Let's not talk about Hazard......

I'm sorry to hear about any hardship in your family, that's not a pleasant time for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.