January 2019 window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, fair enough. Who's actually attainable in January and good enough then?
That's entirely different matter :) I think we should give Mendy at least one more chance before signing another starter. Firpo from Betis would fit City well if Pep wants a left wingback (rather than a pure left back).

120 million euros plus a young Brazilian player like Gabriel Jesus would be a very good offer for PSG, nobody will pay 200 million for him, it would only be necessary to convince Mbappé if he continues playing in France he will never be the best player in the world.
Why would it be a good offer for them?

They have the best teenager in the world, a french world cup winner. No chance.

Yes they will pay 200mil for him, the problem is getting him to leave.

Why would it be a good offer for them?

They have the best teenager in the world, a french world cup winner. No chance.

Yes they will pay 200mil for him, the problem is getting him to leave.

The player next season will begin to feel that the league of France is small and want to grow as a player in a better league and with a better coach, PSG will not want internal lios and will be forced to sell it. Only us and Real Madrid can pay large amounts for him. They bought it in 160 million euros, Gabriel Jesus I have it appraised at 80 million euros plus the 120 million in cash would be good offer for them, they are left with a young forward level and with money to sign.

The player next season will begin to feel that the league of France is small and want to grow as a player in a better league and with a better coach, PSG will not want internal lios and will be forced to sell it. Only us and Real Madrid can pay large amounts for him. They bought it in 160 million euros, Gabriel Jesus I have it appraised at 80 million euros plus the 120 million in cash would be good offer for them, they are left with a young forward level and with money to sign.
You have a vivid imagination, I can't see City paying £150-200m on any player, Gabriel Jesus hasn't reached his ceiling yet so won't be sold, btw there are loads of gems out there, nobody knew of Lyon players before they played us.

You have a vivid imagination, I can't see City paying £150-200m on any player, Gabriel Jesus hasn't reached his ceiling yet so won't be sold, btw there are loads of gems out there, nobody knew of Lyon players before they played us.

I said 120 million euros that are 107 million pounds, Mbappe is worth that money, he showed it in the World Cup and in the Champions League with Monaco. Gabriel Jesus is a normal player, he has been with Pep for 2 years and no progress is seen, for me he is a dispensable player, City has to replace Aguero with a better player, Gabriel Jesus in the next few years should not be our starting center forward, He is not someone to scare rival defenses, he has no firepower in the opponent's area and he's very soft in face-to-face.

Really hope pep is bluffing about January as if Fernandinho gets injured we are in abit of bother!

Really hope pep is bluffing about January as if Fernandinho gets injured we are in abit of bother!

Has to be bluffing because he also suggested that right now he is struggling with giving all the players game time let alone if one more came in, yet we were a last second change of mind away from signing Jorginho. Recently heavily linked to De Jong and others.

A bluff to avoid driving up the price imo, trying to portray it as we are fine. Recently said “Danilo, Delph, Stones and even Zinchenko can play there.” But he continues to play only Fernandinho. The drop is enormous. Similar to how Pep says Foden is “ready” but he doesn’t start him. Pep is clever and is using his words wisely imo.

I said 120 million euros that are 107 million pounds, Mbappe is worth that money, he showed it in the World Cup and in the Champions League with Monaco. Gabriel Jesus is a normal player, he has been with Pep for 2 years and no progress is seen, for me he is a dispensable player, City has to replace Aguero with a better player, Gabriel Jesus in the next few years should not be our starting center forward, He is not someone to scare rival defenses, he has no firepower in the opponent's area and he's very soft in face-to-face.
Well PSG paid Monaco £166m for him, why do you think we will get him any cheaper, and regards Gabriel Jesus give the guy a chance, he may turn out to be that 25 goal a season striker next year, who knows.

I think we are the best team in the world but Im always looking for perfection.
I think we are 2 signing far to control football for the next 5 years. A DM and a LB
Ndombele or de jong
And a LB I dont really know who.
We also need to think about replacements for Aguero, Silva and Kompany.
With CB I think we can do good but
God know how can we replace the first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.