January 2019 window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are the best team in the world but Im always looking for perfection.
I think we are 2 signing far to control football for the next 5 years. A DM and a LB
Ndombele or de jong
And a LB I dont really know who.
We also need to think about replacements for Aguero, Silva and Kompany.
With CB I think we can do good but
God know how can we replace the first two.

I think the best replacement we can dream of for Silva is in our team allready, goes by the name Silva and he’s leaning from David everyday..

Well PSG paid Monaco £166m for him, why do you think we will get him any cheaper, and regards Gabriel Jesus give the guy a chance, he may turn out to be that 25 goal a season striker next year, who knows.

Gabriel Jesus is not a center forward for Man City, he almost always succumbs to strong defenses like those of the Premier, he will surely make goals against minor teams but he is not a striker who gives me confidence for difficult matches, we all pray that Kun will not is injured in the games prior to an important game, this is because Gabriel Jesus is a real incognita and we do not trust at all. Sterling and Sané who are older in 1 or 2 years that he has shown greater growth, I'm sure Sterling would make more goals than GJ playing center forward.

Gabriel Jesus is not a center forward for Man City, he almost always succumbs to strong defenses like those of the Premier, he will surely make goals against minor teams but he is not a striker who gives me confidence for difficult matches, we all pray that Kun will not is injured in the games prior to an important game, this is because Gabriel Jesus is a real incognita and we do not trust at all. Sterling and Sané who are older in 1 or 2 years that he has shown greater growth, I'm sure Sterling would make more goals than GJ playing center forward.
You are aware of our record when he plays? Forgive me for saying that you are talking absolute bollocks; He is the 21 year old Brazilian number 9!

Do we believe Pep when he says definitely no incoming players in January?

Aren’t we rumoured to be buying an American keeper?

With a least the threat of various bans over our heads wouldn’t it make sense to at least consider getting a couple in if available?

With a least the threat of various bans over our heads wouldn’t it make sense to at least consider getting a couple in if available?

with any possible threats regarding UEFA still looming, the dippers form and the important fact that an injury to dinho means we would be putting a square peg into a round hole (certainly in europe) and we wanted another midfielder in the summer i would be staggered if we didnt pull the trigger in january! even offer Ajax another £10m to do the deal then?!

I don't remember Pep lying about transfers. If the boss said no January transfers, it means exactly this.

Edit: the keeper is for the loan army, rumoured to be intended for Vieira's Nice.

Last edited:
You are aware of our record when he plays? Forgive me for saying that you are talking absolute bollocks; He is the 21 year old Brazilian number 9!

He is the center forward of Brazil because he has only as competition the dreadful of Firmino, if GJ was fighting his place against Ronaldo, Adriano or Luis Fabiano not even he would be nominated for that selection.

He is the center forward of Brazil because he has only as competition the dreadful of Firmino, if GJ was fighting his place against Ronaldo, Adriano or Luis Fabiano not even he would be nominated for that selection.

If you can overlook his ridiculous teeth, Firmino is a quality forward.

If you can overlook his ridiculous teeth, Firmino is a quality forward.

Firmino is a striker for medium teams in Europe that is why he is in Liverpool, it is incredible the amount of goals that he missed, luckily he did not reach Manchester City.

I know that Pep said that he will not be buying anyone in this coming transfer window. However is Pep playing it low key and has already got some deals for this January. If this is so, who would you like Pep to bring in to help strength the squad for the last few months of the season.

Luke de Jong from Ajax Amsterdam would be a good signing as a player to take over Ferdy. Maybe another striker to help both Jesus and Sergio, or should he give Brahim Diaz some game time to see if he will stay and fight for his place in the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.