Bring the Noise

It was okay today.

After they equalised there was a hardly anything from our fans for ages. Long periods of silence.

Then second half we were better but not great.

Nothing to end the game. Everyone leaving early n’all. Where’s the big renditions of “we love you City” and “Blue Moon” from everyone to end a good win?

Well maybe Ric or the elected could have a word at the meeting next time-around and publicize Bluemoon in some way.
And maybe??
10%..well it did work against the dippers..
Great post.. May I suggest an article in the match day programme especially with this bring the noise thread which I think is having an effect on match day. Positivity breeds positivity. Hostile Mancunian atmosphere awaits every other team we play from here on in

Really disappointing atmosphere I thought today. Got going at 3-1 but before kick off it was very flat with loads still walking into the ground.

Really disappointed to see patches of empty seats especially in family stand again. No excuse for a Sunday game. It wasnt just 2/3 seats but 6/7 here and there. Empty seats in every stand though so not just pointing out fam stand.

About 20 lads left near me with 70 mins on the clock! Very odd.

Was a huge game for city today and I expected the place bouncing. Saying that arsenal fans did nothing either.

Great win but the players need more from us especially on the final run in.

Onwards & upwards blues some great football today.

Reactions: Itd
Don’t know what the answer is. Very subdued before and for most of the game until the scuffle. Most of the people around me come for a social occasion rather than the game. To be fair we sometimes get the criticism we deserve (Liverpool game apart), but then again it is the same at the majority of the premier league stadiums not just ours. The away fans mantra tends to be ‘is this a library?’ no matter which stadium it is. Modern day football in the UK I guess.

I sit in 115
The row in front of me has 6 18-24 year olds.
They go into the stand at about 35 mins and don't return until 10 mins in for 2nd half.
Yesterday they spent most of the game talking about drugs and then promptly left on 80mins. They rarely sing whilst all the 45year + in my row sing for most of the game.
Why did they opt for the singing section and it makes my blood boil the loads of people are bending over backwards to attract more 18-24 year olds.

Great post.. May I suggest an article in the match day programme especially with this bring the noise thread which I think is having an effect on match day. Positivity breeds positivity. Hostile Mancunian atmosphere awaits every other team we play from here on in
That,s what i was thinking,the club putting a article in the program,could only be positive..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.