West Ham 2018/19

Manuel Pellegrini: 'A complete performance. It doesn’t matter (about the row). Klopp is used to winning with goals offside. He beat at Malaga with a goal that was seven metres offside, so he can’t complain about nothing!'

So - we have to agree that whilst Zab was always guaranteed a warm welcome back to the Etihad whenever he wants Pellers for all he did as manager and for his teams result tonight and mind games that clearly caused Klopp to wobble tonite can come and visit whenever he likes?

Who did Klipperty blame for the result?
Grass, Wind, Ice, something else?
It's really never their fault is it?

Score a blatantly offside goal and the whistling wanker gives them another shot with the last kick of the game which would have been a travesty.
I'm convinced they tried to shaft us all in favour of those scouse twats again tonight and only Origis incompetence prevented it happening.
Hardly got a mention afterwards.

He also added this....respect...
The former Manchester City boss added: "I said in the week that we need to win this game for our fans and if we are going to give a hand to Manchester City, well, they are my club also. Maybe that was the reason the manager of Liverpool didn't like it."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.