West Ham 2018/19

Always welcome at the Etihad WUFC. Some close ties between us both. Thanks for last night's result. Our destiny is in our own hands now for the title run in.

They've got the foundations of a really good side.

Fabianski, Anderson, Rice and Diop are all excellent players, and if they add Maxi Gomez this summer they'll have a proper striker too.

Kind of odd. Currently in Antigua, missus is a Hammer, she's bloody beaming (rolls her eyes at the offsides) and insistent City need to beat those "cheating Dipper fuckers" to the title.

I'd be awfully appreciative if we could oblige you know.

You’re not the only one, mate.

Always welcome at the Etihad WUFC. Some close ties between us both. Thanks for last night's result. Our destiny is in our own hands now for the title run in.

No, it’s not.

The buswreckers are still three points ahead and we’ve played the same number of games.

Yep agree. As much as Nobes is a legend of the club.
He is, saying that though you had some excellent ones through the years. Carrick, Lampard, Cole, Defoe, Rio spring to mind, there was one lad the name escapes me i think it was early 2000's or late 90's who i thought would be better than them all but i think his career fizzled out.

Back at Spurs we had Ledley, Walker Sol and Carr it seemed in the 90s and journeyman liken Fenn, Allen, Mahorn etc. I was always jealous of the ones coming through at the hammers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.