West Ham 2018/19

He is, saying that though you had some excellent ones through the years. Carrick, Lampard, Cole, Defoe, Rio spring to mind, there was one lad the name escapes me i think it was early 2000's or late 90's who i thought would be better than them all but i think his career fizzled out.

Back at Spurs we had Ledley, Walker Sol and Carr it seemed in the 90s and journeyman liken Fenn, Allen, Mahorn etc. I was always jealous of the ones coming through at the hammers

Glen Johnson ?
I was gutted when he was sold to Chelsea after a handful of games.
We produced some amazing talent but they got sold as soon as they showed their pedigree.
Thankfully nowadays we’ve become a bit less of a selling club and able to keep likes of Rice, Diangara and others coming through.

What ever happened to Reece Oxford? I thought there were high hopes for him. I know he's been on loan the last few seasons. I'd have thought he'd have found a place in the first team by now.

Just a case of what he was as a 16-17 year old was not far from his high water mark?

Glen Johnson ?
I was gutted when he was sold to Chelsea after a handful of games.
We produced some amazing talent but they got sold as soon as they showed their pedigree.
Thankfully nowadays we’ve become a bit less of a selling club and able to keep likes of Rice, Diangara and others coming through.
Not Glen, but another good one there! I think I may be getting mixed up with James Collinson I just realised he was purchased. Good draw yesterday btw. I think there was a few odd decision making in the final third where you could have won the game though

What ever happened to Reece Oxford? I thought there were high hopes for him. I know he's been on loan the last few seasons. I'd have thought he'd have found a place in the first team by now.

Just a case of what he was as a 16-17 year old was not far from his high water mark?

Had a stormer against Arsenal away and then really looked weak in some of the games I saw him after. Hopefully he comes good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.