Talksport

He was talking shite this morning when Pep mentioned about how difficult it is to compete for 4 trophies and the league slip games in for TV etc. Saunders was going on about hating it when foreign managers come into the English league (he's welsh lol) and start telling us how to run it. What the thick twat didn't realise was that Pep was also mentioning about how it holds English team back in Europe
Saunders was all high and mighty about the PL being the best with all the best teams and players wanting to be in it, a quick look at the last 10 yrs of champions league winners tells a different story

Yeah but its Dean Saunders mate................Dean Saunders.................I think he headed one too many balls in his day...............well thats the excuse I am prepared to let him have to explain away his immense stupidity.

Ahhhh against my better judgement just put it on.

Ally asked SP if he could have a season ticket at any of the top 3 where would he go

You'd imagine being involved with us it's be a given...oh no Spurs was his answer......and off.

Ally asked SP if he could have a season ticket at any of the top 3 where would he go

You'd imagine being involved with us it's be a given...oh no Spurs was his answer......and off.
They don't like going out of Larndan these pundits.

SP always strikes me as a thick bloke thinking he’s a clever bloke....

he will have known 99% of people asked that question would have said us or the dippers, so in his little chimp like brain by saying spurs he thinks he’s being smart, but as we all know smart and SP don’t go together,

the one moment that sums up SP perfectly was when he put David James upfront,
in his chimp mind he was being clever/smart to the rest of us normal thinking peeps we knew he was being ridiculous and making himself look a twat, no one has done anything like it since and no one ever will SP for you

To be fair....Pearce being forced to watch us these days would have a bit of the Jim Bowen "look at would you could have won" about it....

Pep can rest Debruyne, Pearce was forced to play Ishmael Miller. Dont blame him from not identiying with the club these days, and I dont really want the club identifying with his reign of doom neither, so he can stay with his Jellied Eels ,Old Joannas and Chas and Daves for me....(well one of Chas and Dave anyway.)

That's because he would be hounded out if ever seen at our place,and the hard man would not be able to face that

Well, they've scored 17 less than us in the League. So he'd like that.

To be fair....Pearce being forced to watch us these days would have a bit of the Jim Bowen "look at would you could have won" about it....

Pep can rest Debruyne, Pearce was forced to play Ishmael Miller. Dont blame him from not identiying with the club these days, and I dont really want the club identifying with his reign of doom neither, so he can stay with his Jellied Eels ,Old Joannas and Chas and Daves for me....(well one of Chas and Dave anyway.)
Pearce was a visionary manager - he used a goalkeeper as an extra outfield player long before Pep did ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.